GC warning and stopped executing script

Nimesh.T.Prajapati
Hi Team,

I'm on the project where using HTMLUnit driver-java to crawl data from sites. I'm following a sequence like creating object and closing/quitting. Everything works find under Eclipse environment where I execute program. But when I export my build with jar option and try to execute I can see drastically increase in memory and the time comes where GC fires warnings. from 50 mb usage to 2 gb usage.

Using latest jar that is bundled with Selenium 3.0.1
Let me know your views on that.

--
Nimesh T. Prajapati
"Quality does matter..."

WebDriver+Testng+Maven+Ant+Sikuli

Re: GC warning and stopped executing script

asashour
Hi Nimesh,

Your program should be profiled to see which objects are not collected.

Please try to directly use latest HtmlUnit directly, since it may have already a fix.

Let's know your findings.

Thanks,
Ahmed