Multi-part construction through HTMLUnit

Multi-part construction through HTMLUnit

Vasudevan Comandur
Hi all,

  I had posted a question posted few days back on how HTMLUnit can be used to
  construct a multi-part which should have two sub parts. I am trying with
  2.23 version.

  One part should have a textual part with Content-Type being application/json
  and the second part being the file which should have Content-Tye application/pdf.

  Is it possible to create such a multi-part using HTMLUnit? If so, how can I
  achieve that.

  Let me know if you need any additional information.

  Looking forward to your pointers/help in this regard.

Regards
 Vasu