Re: Time for htmlunit-1.7?

Brad Clarke
I've upgraded this and httpclient. There are surely enough other changes for another
release as well. If there are no objections I'll start going through the process and
see if I can get a release out myself :)

Brad C

--- "Gredler, Daniel (Matrix)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FYI, I believe Jelly 1.0 was released yesterday:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111894750928878&w=2
>
> I'm not sure if this would affect HtmlUnit's release cycle or not.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Gredler

dna

Re: Time for htmlunit-1.7?

dna
Hi

will you also upgrade to jaxen 1.1-beta-7?
They fixed a few annoying bugs since 1.1-beta-6...

Best regards
     dna

On 11 juil. 05, at 20:46, Brad Clarke wrote:

> I've upgraded this and httpclient. There are surely enough other
> changes for another
> release as well. If there are no objections I'll start going
> through the process and
> see if I can get a release out myself :)
>
> Brad C
>
> --- "Gredler, Daniel (Matrix)" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

>> FYI, I believe Jelly 1.0 was released yesterday:
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-
>> dev&m=111894750928878&w=2
>>
>> I'm not sure if this would affect HtmlUnit's release cycle or not.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Daniel Gredler

SCSI is *NOT* magic. There are *fundamental technical reasons* why it
is necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and then.
   -- John Woods

Re: Time for htmlunit-1.7?

Brad Clarke
I'd be happy to give it a try just as soon as they get it into ibiblio:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jaxen/jars/

Brad C