WebDriver Alerts

asashour
Hi all,

Currently there is a branch named "remote" in HtmlUnitDriver, which implements RemoteDriver (client/server) and it passes AlertsTest.

However, HtmlUnit test suite is based on the old Alert implementation, and moving the test cases to the remote HtmlUnitDriver will take some effort.

Having two branches in HtmlUnit and two in HtmlUnitDriver would be inconvenient, since we need to merge new changes to the branches.

So, how about releasing HtmlUnit and HtmlUnitDriver soon, and then for 2.26, we start by excluding all test cases, then gradually migrate them to the new way.

What do you think?
Ahmed