Quantcast

avoid print(logger) dom element

jksenthilraja
Hi Guys,

    I use HTMLUNIT2.23 version.Html page creation is it take more time when run time .That time print all DOM and javascript elements.I think that's why it take more time.Then how to avoid this logger.

Re: avoid print(logger) dom element

asashour
Hi,

You can also use:

org.apache.log4j.LogManager.getLogger("com").setLevel(org.apache.log4j.Level.OFF);

Ahmed